Goodbye friends :)
Louis’s inability to control his fond face around Harry is what I’m here for.
What was the original purpose for this website because something went wrong along the way
"We teach girls to shrink themselves to make themselves smaller. We say to girls, ‘You can have ambition but not too much. You should aim to be successful but not too successful otherwise you will threaten the man.’ Because I am female I am expected to aspire to marriage. I am expected to make my life choices always keeping in mind that marriage is the most important. A marriage can be a source of joy and love and mutual support, but why do we teach girls to aspire to marriage and we don’t teach boys the same? We raise girls to see each other as competitors, not for jobs or for accomplishments, which I think can be a good thing, but for the attention of men. We teach girls that they can not be sexual beings in the way that boys are. Feminist: A person who believes in the social, political and economic equality of the sexes."
***Flawless - Beyoncé ft Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
do you ever just start thinking about sex and zone out for a couple of seconds and stare into space and then you come back and you’re like ah shit i hope no one realised i was thinking about sex just now
ppl who are sad on valentines day make ME sad ..buy your own chocolate… drink a whol bottle of wine ..slap ur own ass.. .live
thank u for reblogging my post lorde congrats on the grammys
Repeat after me kids:
A relationship does not have to be romantic and/or sexual to be important.
- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
reblogging for the last fact
Just yes.• eating chocolate gave me migraines when I was a kid
If you eat too much chocolate, you can get migraines. I know, it happens to me as well.